Pandemic Pastimes Contest Guidelines
1. Eligible contestants are K-12 youth in the 44314 zip code.
2. Entry formats include all of the following options: video recording, audio
recording, writing, and story drawing/ illustration/ cartoon.
3. Written works should be between 100 and 250 words for 1st through 4th grade,
400 and 600 words 5th through 8th grade, and 800-1000 words 9th through 12th grade.
4. One first place winner from each grade bracket (1st-4th, 5th-8th, 9th-12th) will
win $40 and one second place winner from each grade bracket will win $20. Additionally, the first 15 contestants to submit entries will receive a $5 gift certificate to Lil Bit Cafe.
5. The submitted work should be a creative sharing of your experiences (sad,
happy, or other) since the beginning of the Covid-19 pandemic.
6. Recordings, both video and audio, should be 5 to 10 minutes in length and must be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org or dropped off in person to Lil Bit Cafe on Kenmore Blvd.
7. Hard copy entries may be submitted at Lil Bit Cafe on or before August 23rd
(during business hours) or emailed to email@example.com Recordings may also be uploaded and emailed to the above email address on or before August 23rd at 11:30pm.
8. Winners will be posted at www.kenmorekreative.org on August 30th. Winning
contestants will pick up prizes at Lil Bit Cafe beginning September 3rd.
9. Every entry must have a name, address, and phone number and be submitted